Trying Yoga for the first time may feel daunting but, to help you on your way, here are some myth busters:
- You do not need to be flexible to do yoga
- If you are a human being, you already have a "Yoga body"
- You do not need an expensive pair of leggings
What to bring:
- A smile
- Water, hydration is good
- Bare feet, Yoga is best practiced in bare feet
- Comfortable clothes you can move in and won't ride or slide up, leggings, fitted t-shirts are great
- Warm layer or blanket (especially in colder months) and warm socks for meditation/relaxation at the end of class
What not to bring:
- Outside distractions, such as mobile phones etc.